IGNORED

Gratuitous Pics of Girls + Guzzi

Never saw the scooters before. Thank you! I want one. I have been wanting to get an old Vespa for putting around on, but make it a Guzzi!

Those ladies look like a handful. And they have good taste in wheels, and cool helmets…..and fishnets! Who are they? As a kid growing up in the S.F. Bay Area, I used to love watching the Bay City Bombers roller derby on T.V. Those ladies were really tough. I think it was broadcast on good old KTVU channel 2, home of weather forecaster Bob Wilkins’ Creature Features midnight movies.

I used to watch "Roller Derby" on Sunday mornings, right after the "Gospel Jubilee" and "Laurel & Hardy/Little Rascals".  Classic stuff.  Sometimes interrupted by having to go to church <_<.   Given a choice, I liked the TV.  The afternoon was an AFL/NFL game followed by Walter Cronkite news reel "20th Century".  

Some of the best entertainment followed by first class education after a football game.  All of it was grade A vs from what I can get on 300 channels right now.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

I used to watch "Roller Derby" on Sunday mornings, right after the "Gospel Jubilee" and "Laurel & Hardy/Little Rascals".  Classic stuff.  Sometimes interrupted by having to go to church <_<.   Given a choice, I liked the TV.  The afternoon was an AFL/NFL game followed by Walter Cronkite news reel "20th Century".  

Some of the best entertainment followed by first class education after a football game.  All of it was grade A vs from what I can get on 300 channels right now.  

i love laurel and hardy, a lot of it is still funny today

• Like 1

The Houston Livestock and Rodeo show ended last week, and I want to share this picture of a riding girl.

The name of the ride is Good Z, so I deemed she qualified to be here....

Houston Rodeo Opening girl with flag

• Like 1

A tough rider on a tough bike. Always great to see custom Guzzis. The tank looks a bit exaggerated, perhaps in proportion to the cut down headlight and seat.

• 1 month later...