Roper Plate Group Buy

Scud

Sweet, will check with MG shortly then.  

A black face oil thermometer/dipstick!  What more can a Scura owner ask for!!   Imagine, if it showed the oil level as 3/4 or 2/3 full on the same face as the temp it would be even more impressive! 

Thank you for answering Scud!

I am not against shipping direct from Australia to CZ. Should I contact Pete directly, or go through you??

A black face oil thermometer/dipstick! What more can a Scura owner ask for!!

Last year Scud trialed one of these dipsticks (but with a white face) and wrote a rave review here: http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19319&page=7&do=findComment&comment=210026

That is cool...I mean hot (pun intended), well you know what I mean!  Ok...looks like a good item to add to the Scuzzi!

Thank you for answering Scud!

I am not against shipping direct from Australia to CZ. Should I contact Pete directly, or go through you??

Try Pete directly first. I can ship from the US if needed, but that seems inefficient.  He posted his e-mail in this thread:  http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19849

• 2 weeks later...

Plates arrived today. I can sell them for US $115, including USPS flat-rate shipping inside the US and the "free" $50 insurance. But I need to go away on business travel and can't ship until April 27th. 

IMG_6035.jpg

On a related note - it looks like MikeHaven has some plates available for immediate delivery (or maybe even pickup in the Houston area).

Mike - I only "know" you from some posts on Wild Guzzi. But it sounds like things didn't end well at MPH. I can sit on a few plates for a while without worrying about it - so this is not "butting in" at all. Maybe you should start another thread and let us all know what sort of parts you have leftover that would fit the V11 bikes.

• Like 5

A few other inmates from Wildguzzi will be at Moto GP this weekend...I'm going to ride the Scura up from Houston Sunday morning...

Let's see if Marquez does a 5 peat!!

• Like 1

Dang, I hate Marquez.  It's getting boring with him winning every time.  I was flagging turn 11.  I considered how much trouble I would get into if I threw the meatball flag at Marquez.

Hunted down by Spaniards . . . seems The Inquisition proved you don't want to be on the receiving end . . .  :o 

Infraction free race for Marquez...super clean riding, no bumping and grinding with Rossi this time!  Can't hate a guy for being so good, he ups the game and competition for all others which is a good thing for the whole of racing.  Winning 5 times in a row on the same track certainly puts him into illustrious company in Moto GP history.  

Did you ride your Scura from Arizona to Austin Bbolesaz?   :notworthy:

No, I cheated and took my K1600GTL.  That said, to save vacation time, I rode the 963 miles from/to my house to my friends house in Austin in less than 24 hours.  Left Mesa, AZ Tuesday night after work, rode to El Paso, slept about 6 hrs, then rode to Austin.  On the way back, left after the final MotoAmerica race, rode to Fort Stockton, again about 6 hrs of sleep then back to Mesa.