Scura Clutch & Flywheel Register

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, been away from here for a long time. Still have the bike. Still works great. As noted from the other response (also a long time ago) (but thought all the information should be in the same place

Although Rosso Mandello was single plate, I have never heard of one of these breaking flywheel in this way. RM was earlier build & I have wondered if it had different clutch parts to Scura & T

Yer new to Guzzi ain't ya?

Posted Images

Mine was changed put at around 21k. But if I heard correctly the prior owner would take it to the track once in a while and did ride it pretty hard.

Im sure if youre not riding it like you stole it these flywheels will last. The way I ride my Scura Im hoping another 60k... ;-)

Mine was changed put at around 21k. But if I heard correctly the prior owner would take it to the track once in a while and did ride it pretty hard.

Im sure if youre not riding it like you stole it these flywheels will last. The way I ride my Scura Im hoping another 60k... ;-)

I'm not so sure. I talked to a guy at the Wisconsin rally that said he was on flywheel number 3. The most he'd ever gotten out of one was 16K miles. 

I'm not so sure. I talked to a guy at the Wisconsin rally that said he was on flywheel number 3. The most he'd ever gotten out of one was 16K miles. 

"Steel is real?" :o

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/6/2019 at 1:03 PM, Sbuonline said:

Hi Craig, sorry for the double whammy...could you post here the link to the 5 speed RAM you have installed and if you had any adjustment made?

Sorry, been away from here for a long time. Still have the bike. Still works great. As noted from the other response (also a long time ago) (but thought all the information should be in the same place) I had to get the clutch push rod machined down at the clutch end. I had them make it symmetrical; both ends have matching diameter and depth steps in them, and it worked perfectly. 

• Like 4