new look for the nero corsa

dangerous

Nice bike!

If you want to try a naked bike, we could swap bikes for a day (or for a lot longer).

I have a Givi bikini fairing that is not on it at the moment, but bolts on in about 10 minutes.

I suspect that you would prefer that full fairing you have for going any distance or for going fast.

IMO the Nero Corsa is about as good as it gets (note Marty's offer to trade for a long time...). Personally, I like the fairing on the LeMans. But I also like the fork-mounted headlight/flyscreen on the Scura. I don't care for the frame-mounted headlight on naked bikes - or with a flyscreen as with the Ballabio and Cafe Sport. So if you do want to ditch the fairing, think about mounting the headlight to the forks, not the frame.

I like those Red, White, and Green wheel tapes. May have to consider those for my LeMans instead of the red pinstripe tape I have now. And that exhaust... that has got to be LOUD.

I know you were looking for Carbon Fiber bits in another thread. Powdercoating is another way to have a little fun with the look - and it's not very expensive. Anyway, here are some things I've done that you could consider:

Carbon Fiber from Ghezzi-Brian:

Rear Fender - anything that shows off the swingarm and more rear wheel is an improvement in my book.

Belly Pan - I think these look fabulous, and have basically no purpose - but they round off the big square leading edge of the engine. Delizioso. If you get one of these, put some clear ding-tape on the leading edge of the belly pan.

Powdercoat:

Dash panel (instead of buying new CF part),

alternator cover,

rear brake master cylinder cover (I've always thought those stand out too much).

You could also do foot levers, fairing bracket, or any other parts that need a refresh.

Your powder-coater probably will have a minimum charge and it takes a few pieces to get above the minimum.

Exhaust - you could search for a pair of pipes from an '02 or earlier that don't have the front crossover. I recently found a pair on e-Bay and put them on my '03 LeMans.

Bars:

Fluid reservoirs - Rizoma tanks and brackets for clutch and front brake. No functional improvement, but so much more attractive than the plastic cups.

Levers - Take a look at the shorty Pazzo levers. Crisp, modern look, and great feel/adjustability.

Have fun!

• Like 1

That bike will look great with or without the fairing. No doubt the LM fairing was perfectly designed addition for the Sport. An ideal combination of modern and classic that will only get more attention and appreciation with age. You see where I'm going with this.... as has been indicated, you are starting with the best iteration of the model. That said, you can always put it back.

I suspect that you would prefer that full fairing you have for going any distance or for going fast.

You would be correct All my riding is open rd and a lot of rallys every season... dont think I could live with out it.

An ideal combination of modern and classic that will only get more attention and appreciation with age. You see where I'm going with this....

never thought about it like that... and yes it will allways be able too be stock

Rear Fender - anything that shows off the swingarm and more rear wheel is an improvement in my book.

Belly Pan - I think these look fabulous, and have basically no purpose - but they round off the big square leading edge of the engine. Delizioso. If you get one of these, put some clear ding-tape on the leading edge of the belly pan.

Exhaust - you could search for a pair of pipes from an '02 or earlier that don't have the front crossover. I recently found a pair on e-Bay and put them on my '03 LeMans.

Were do you get the G-B parts from? both the huggere and pan Id like very muchy

I have a exhaust sorted the photo above is bit of a piss take... Im looking at a custom made under engine one, outlets are gills like the v7 sport had on the tail pipe

My fender showed up from Italy in a recycled wine box. Very fitting... perhaps a bit telling. It will take a just bit of fuss to fit it - I had to ream out the bracket to allow the shock-mount bolt to pass through - and I upsized the washers to make me feel better about the mount.

The belly pan is the easiest thing ever. Add four brackets to the oil pan bolts, screw in four rubber compression fittings. Done. But do protect the leading edge with clear tape. The CF is very sensitive to stone dings. I noticed that after my first couple rides, and have not had any more damage since I put the tape on.

http://www.ghezzi-brian.com/en/tuning-moto/tuning-moto-guzzi/v11-1100-sport-daytona-centauro/

Methinks a True-and-Proper MartyNZ LED Taillight upgrade is in order . . . :whistle:

aparently... so, decided to stay with the fairing and any after market LED indercators have 10mm threads and im not drilling out the faring to suit... having said that mine are smoked of a Buell same lense just tinted... so the tail light might aswell stay too with a wee diferance

PS Lucky Phill... them pipes look the biz be it a bit long but that give beter top end right?