V11 Rebuild and customisation

knumbnutz

Let me know how much for just the headstock version, maybe in the low profile like the top two covers.

Thanks! These look incredible. Reminds me a little of the piece on my old 2nd Gen Tuono.

Draw me up what you want. I'll do it as fun thing so $30aud.

Regards Neil

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No beer involved? :huh:

So . . . it is true. Things in New Zealand are different than Australia . . . ^_^

Beer is fine. Might be hard to ship OS though

Haha, I tried just asking about that once at our post office. Dear me, the clerks went into defense mode; thought they might call the cavalry. :o

Nice pieces, knumbnutz! That V11 just keeps getting better. I absolutely love the way the seat and tail place all emphasis on the tank/motor.  What a bulldog!

Haha, I tried just asking about that once at our post office. Dear me, the clerks went into defense mode; thought they might call the cavalry. :o

Nice pieces, knumbnutz! That V11 just keeps getting better. I absolutely love the way the seat and tail place all emphasis on the tank/motor. What a bulldog!

Exactly the look . Good description.

Price sounds great!

The design is perfect, a low profile version for the headstock would be spot on. Maybe the same height as the two smaller bits? Not sure if this is possible or not.

How's this ?ead25ddffac23dcade4290f03a931d2c.jpg49c453c9db01fe277596779f456024c1.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Price sounds great!

The design is perfect, a low profile version for the headstock would be spot on. Maybe the same height as the two smaller bits? Not sure if this is possible or not.

How's this ?ead25ddffac23dcade4290f03a931d2c.jpg49c453c9db01fe277596779f456024c1.jpg

Interesting headstock center cap, what holds it on?

Price sounds great!

Interesting headstock center cap, what holds it on?

Theres a thread inside the cap.

Actually, i sold that one and made something that matches the others.

2befb368492ba82fd18546924544bbf0.jpg8f3d3d0c2374b9a305ea132ca919e97f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's a great piece, I couldn't be happier with it.  

Definitely want to hear more about the forks!  I have a set of silver forks that I am considering building out with these, but haven't seen any feedback on the interwebs.