03 V11 LEMANS ROSSO CORSA FOR SALE

Viaggio

Hello everyone, I have a 2003 Rosso Corsa V11 Lemans for sale.  She has 17,941 miles on the clock, I'm the third owner, originally purchased in Pennsylvania, a gentleman in Ft. Collins, Co purchased it put about 2000 miles on her and then I acquired her this year.  Cyclechex on file, never crashed or salvaged, very clean, I did this before I purchased it 2 months ago.  I love these Guzzi's and the Corsa models are in a league of their own with the Ohlins front and rear (it's the only difference in a non-corsa).  Here's the things I've done since I got it at 16,696 miles.  New Michelin Road Pilot 3 in the rear, have a brand new Road Pilot 3 for the front just haven't mounted it yet because the front one has a few thousand miles left, tire included in sale.  All new fluids throughout, 10wx60 synthetic, redline synthetic in tranny, and moto guzzi special blend for the final drive.  Just adjusted valves with new plugs and head gaskets installed.  Bleed front and rear brakes and replaced all the brake fluid, complete flush.  Bleed clutch, installed new front brake reservoir cap.  New air filter installed.  Carbs were synced about a week ago, what a difference a valve adjustment and carbs synced does.  Lubricated drive splines and u-joints when I mounted rear tire. Battery is about a year old.  LaFranconi exhaust, last owner laid it over on it's side while parking in gravel so the right side has scratches on the exhaust muffler but not to bad.  New brake lever was installed.  Brand new LED rear brake light just installed along with clear lens turn signals for the front (only had 2 in stock).  Aftermarket clip on handlebars that raise the bars about 1 1/2" which really made a difference, stock clip on bars go with bike along with stock exhaust.IMG_0942.JPGIMG_0946.JPG

Bike is in overall great condition.  She has a few paint chips on the front cowling (minor), the gas tank decal on the left side has bubbled (very common on these bikes) decals are available from Harpers.  Paint is in good condition.  Beautiful bike and would like to keep her but I already have an older LeMans and a few Beemers and haven't been riding this one much so maybe someone else can ride her for a while.  I will include the factory center stand ($250.00) in the sale along with a nice small tank bag which is new by Cortech.  I have a bunch of new parts, wheel bearings, brand new windshield in box, spark plugs, spark plug wire and caps, 2 new valve cover gaskets, Exhaust gaskets, and on and on about $1200.00 in brand new factory parts.  

If you have any questions please call me at 970-379-7173 or PM me.  Asking $6500.00 with all the parts, new front tire, center stand, etc. Can send hi-resolution pics upon request.  Thanks for looking.