2002 V11 SCURA #599 - Haddonfield, New Jersey

4corsa

Hello All. I’ve decided to sell my beloved V11 Scura #599. This was not an easy decision as i’ve thoroughly enjoyed this bike for the past 5 years, but i’ve decided to get a sport touring bike for long distance tours. For those of you who may not know, the Scura is a very limited edition version of the V11 Sport with many upgrades including Ohlins suspension front and rear, Ohlins steering damper, carbon fiber fenders, air pods, tank and gauge panel, uprated Brembo brakes, single disc clutch and lightweight aluminum flywheel.

This has to be one of the best Scuras in the country - its in near perfect condition with all recommended service up to date. It had a full rear end service 3 years (4,500 miles) ago with front and rear splines lubricated. Both transmission and rear end gear oil were changed two years ago, and of course engine oil changed annually. The front forks were serviced and seals replaced 3 years ago.

The following is the list of upgrades I’ve done in the past few years:

• Mistral Carbon Fiber Slip ons $1100

• Mistral Crossovers $350

• K&N Air Filter

• Power Commander III with installed map for the above modifications $350

• Ghezzi Brian Carbon Fiber Chin Spoiler $350

• Custom black leather seat cover with red stitching $150

• Lightweight lithium battery $175

• Tekno saddle bags and frames (made specifically for the V11) $250

• Pazzo adjustable levers

• Polished aluminum valve covers

The result is a lighter bike (16 pounds lighter due to the Mistral exhaust and lithium battery) with about a 5% increase in power. It runs very strong, and sounds great - somewhat louder than stock. Everything works, no leaks, clutch is very snappy with no drag. Needs nothing.

Current Mileage is 24,500. Price: $6700.

Please email me @ 749corsa@gmail.com with any questions and for additional photos.

Thank you.

Greg

rps20160812_224748.jpg

rps20160812_225105.jpg

• Like 1