Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

I'm stoked to see your planes... and your shop... and your enthusiasm... Best line:  "It's going to be our flying camper."  :notworthy:

I installed the arm on my LeMans today. Don't mind the file in the picture. You machined it perfectly, but I had to remove some powder-coat to get it to fit over the bushing.  By the way, that's Harper's aftermarket shift lever.

IMG_5368.jpg

The shifts seem to take less effort and feel more precise. Will be getting the other onto the Scura soon.

By the way, that's Harper's aftermarket shift lever.

attachicon.gifIMG_5368.jpg

The shifts seem to take less effort and feel more precise. Will be getting the other onto the Scura soon.

Scud maybe you could send your Harper's Shift Lever to Chuck to have some material removed. Okay allot of Material lol. Very nice though. :)

Thank you Lucky Phil for the idea and Chuck for the hard work. A long way from Texas Elwood, but here you can see three happy "extender mod - batch one" part owners (Nero Corsa, Scura, LeMans).

V11pals.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you Lucky Phil for the idea and Chuck for the hard work. A long way from Texas, but here you can see three happy "extender mod - batch one" part owners (Nero Corsa, Scura, LeMans).

Kool.  :thumbsup:  The internet can be a wonderful thing.. :grin:

Hi Chuck am i to late for one. If not count me in.

You're in. It'll be a while before I can run them..the cnc's tied up with a production job.