Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

Thanks Chuck, am in no hurry, away working right now, then home to fit a new flywheel and clutch. Thats if i can remember how i took it apart.

That's why the goddess invented digital cameras and phones.. :grin:

If they're $50-60, I'll add a 2nd to my order as a spare. I don't plan on getting another V11, but you never know...

Ken

Hoarder.

Takes one to know one.

• Like 1

If they're $50-60, I'll add a 2nd to my order as a spare. I don't plan on getting another V11, but you never know...

Ken

Hoarder.

Takes one to know one.

I'm wearing mine around my neck as a talisman.  :grin:

There is all kinds of spooky-badness to be kept at bay by well-made things done-up in zinc chromate . . . :luigi:

Ken

Ok, Ken you're on the list.. that villa in Italy is getting closer by the minute.  :grin:

Ken

Ok, Ken you're on the list.. that villa in Italy is getting closer by the minute.  :grin:

Glad to help. I'll keep an eye on the Villa for you when you're not there. You'll just have to send the plane tickets to me!

Hi Chuck,

Sign me up for 1 as well, kindly let me know Paypal or other instructions for sending you payment.

Thanks in advance...

Paul

Hi Chuck,

Sign me up for 1 as well, kindly let me know Paypal or other instructions for sending you payment.

Thanks in advance...

Paul

Ok, Paul.. you're on the list. Stock is at the water jet shop. No need counting chickens before they're hatched..  :) .. so let's wait until I get them all made before anyone sends information, checks, paypal, or beer.  :rasta:

Picked up the blanks from the water jet shop this morning. They look (and measure) fine.  HooWee, that'll save a lot of sawing and milling. 

30151522460_36c6dedc49_c.jpg1-003 by Charles Stottlemyer, on Flickr

I'll finish machining, forming, and painting them this weekend, with any luck at all.

If you're on "the list" send me an email to 59dotChuck gmaildotcom with your mailing address. I'll get them out the first of next week.

• Like 1

Ok, Folks.. I have them machined, and I'll start forming them this afternoon. Send your mailing info to the above email address. I'll get back to you with payment info. Paypal or personal check, barter for beer, etc.  :)

Cost is $53 for us, $58.50 for Canukistan, and $63.50 for the rest of the world, shipping and fondling included.

• Like 2

Hi Chuck,

Put me down for one if there are any remaining.

Thanks,

Anthony

Hi Chuck,

Put me down for one if there are any remaining.

Thanks,

Anthony

That's a qualified maybe, Anthony.. I have two Kens.. not sure if they're the same or not. I'll let you know when people send me their mailing info. 

Edit: Hmmm, don't know why I quoted you twice. Some things aren't meant to be understood..