Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

Hey Chuck, put me down for one also if there is any left.  I know the old saying you snooze you loose. I think I was in a comma when you posted this. :blink:  

Thanks

Dave

We'll see, Dave.

I'm not getting much response for whatever reason. I any go unclaimed, you and Anthony will be on the list.  :)

Finished forming and degreasing them a few minutes ago. Bead blast and first coat of chromate tomorrow morning, second coat tomorrow afternoon.. :rasta:

30379051462_50aa2cb646_c.jpg2016-10-22_04-34-03 by Charles Stottlemyer, on Flickr

• Like 1

Tap tap.. blowing into mic.. "Is this thing on?"  :)

Still haven't heard from:

Jesse Benson
Douglas Mould
Dan Lindoerfer
Cliff Stewart
Bruce Reader (2)
Nigel Register
Simon Potter
Ken (11moto11)
Mark Gregory
Edo Mason
knumbnutz
Simon (Paradiso)
Ken

Send me an email to the above address with your info, including your V11 name so I'm not confused. I'm easily confused any more.. :oldgit:
  • Like 1

Ok, Folks.. I have them machined, and I'll start forming them this afternoon. Send your mailing info to the above email address. I'll get back to you with payment info. Paypal or personal check, barter for beer, etc.  :)

Cost is $53 for us, $58.50 for Canukistan, and $63.50 for the rest of the world, shipping and fondling included.

Thanks Chuck, just saw this, sent you a PM since for the life of me, can't work out your email add.

cheers 

Ok, Folks.. I have them machined, and I'll start forming them this afternoon. Send your mailing info to the above email address. I'll get back to you with payment info. Paypal or personal check, barter for beer, etc.  :)

Cost is $53 for us, $58.50 for Canukistan, and $63.50 for the rest of the world, shipping and fondling included.

Thanks Chuck, just saw this, sent you a PM since for the life of me, can't work out your email add.

cheers 

Replied in a PM.

Just sent the (ahem) shipping department to the post office with all that I have addresses for except Canada eh? and overseas. I didn't have time today to do the customs declarations. I'll get them out tomorrow.

For those that haven't paid yet.. my friend Big Tony will be around to see you.  :rasta:  :luigi:

:)

• Haha 1