Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

got mine......

but it  was painted the wrong shade of green.  I need to talk to tech support.

Sorry, man.. that's the only color they come in. You need to talk to the complaint dept. She'll be along shortly with Big Tony.. :luigi:

How's your knees these days?  :rasta:

i thought i might have received a pm regarding this. sorry haven't logged on for a while.

I have the last two still waiting for you. Send me a PM or email to the above address with your mailing address, and I'll get them out today.

I don't get PMs unless I log in?

These are more "Tenni" green. :mg:

In fact, I wonder if the original green Moto Guzzi race paint was also simply zinc chromate (?)

MOTO-GUZZI-V8-500-GP.jpg?itok=fJsHHaB-

That is my understanding. Just a wash coat to stop corrosion with minimum weight.

• Like 1

I just installed mine today and went for a quick test ride.  I definitely noticed a difference in shifting.  It had a much better feel to it.  Nice accurate shifts that I could feel solidly clicking into gear.  Before the mod, shifting felt a little soft and vague.  I would hit a fair amount of false neutrals if I didn't hit the shift lever just right.  This extender mod plus the Harper shift lever really seemed to perfect the shifting on my bike.

Grazie mille Chuck!

I just installed mine today and went for a quick test ride.  I definitely noticed a difference in shifting.  It had a much better feel to it.  Nice accurate shifts that I could feel solidly clicking into gear.  Before the mod, shifting felt a little soft and vague.  I would hit a fair amount of false neutrals if I didn't hit the shift lever just right.  This extender mod plus the Harper shift lever really seemed to perfect the shifting on my bike.

Grazie mille Chuck!

Which hole in the extender mod did you connect the linkage to? Shortest throw or longest?