Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

Martin, I still don't have your mailing address. Either PM it to me or send it to the above gmail address. I'll be shipping these last three Monday.

Can you put me down on the list for one too£ when are they next available I'm in the UK.

Thanks

Martin

Who says you can't teach an old dawg new tricks? :) Part drawn in 3D with new software, sent to the updated cnc mill with a new operating system. Bluetooth handheld gizmo (technical term) that you can walk around with and move any axis as little as .0001". Pretty kool, but a big hill to climb for this old dog.. it's a pleasure to run, though.

Got em ran, at any rate.

43847939070_13826e12b9_k.jpg2018-11-01_10-47-58 by Charles Stottlemyer, on Flickr

• Like 3

Al and Dave, yours went out USPS this afternoon. Total is still $53.50 including shipping and fondling. :) Paypal to 59 dot Chuck at gmail dot com would be fine, or I'll send you my mailing address for a check if that is what you would rather do.

Martin.. pinging Martin.. I still don't have your shipping address..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Chuck,

I sent you an email on this...

Got it. Yes.. I have an unclaimed one that a guy from England said he wanted, then never sent me his contact details.  :huh2: I'll rummage through my "Guzzi stuff" drawer and make sure I have it tomorrow.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Mikko said:

Any of these still left? I’d like one since I want to get the new spring also

What I could do is send you the one off of the Mighty Scura, and use one of my non QC approved blanks, form it up and save it for myself. It would have to be after the Wisconsin rally, though. Maybe later this fall after the rally season is over?

12 hours ago, Mikko said:

That would work. I plan on sending the bike away for work during the winter. You have my address in the emails we exchanged. I can have it returned to you in short order. Thank you.

I wouldn't need it back.

• Like 1

This extender and the associated massaging of shifter parts, together with the new spring made an amazing improvement in the shifting on my bike. I am very very happy with it! No more feeling around for a gear.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I carefully used *all* of my material when I did the last run. For me to buy some more plus shipping, and talk my water jet guy into doing a few, then setting up the cnc and running them isn't really viable. I'd at least need to do 10 parts. :huh2:

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply Chuck.  I've been reading up on threads the last week or so, as for personal/business reasons I've neglected my Cafe Sport for several years and am now trying to get it back on the road.  I certainly appreciate all of your contributions to this forum!  Maybe we can get a run of at least 10 going, seems we have two already.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TommyA said:

Thanks for the reply Chuck.  I've been reading up on threads the last week or so, as for personal/business reasons I've neglected my Cafe Sport for several years and am now trying to get it back on the road.  I certainly appreciate all of your contributions to this forum!  Maybe we can get a run of at least 10 going, seems we have two already.

you could still convert your existing arm to a Lucky Phil extended arm. That's how Phil started it all. It's on the forum somewhere where he did the first one.