Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

I finally got around to looking at messages, emails, and PayPal. Most have paid already. Some have over paid. (!) Don't worry though.. I won't spend it on something frivolous.. it will go straight to beer.

Thanks, again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chuck,     Mine arrived the other day, beautiful piece of kit, tks very much for doing the heavy lifting to see this through to completion.

As I sit here looking at that beautiful little piece of engineering, originally conceived and designed by LuckPhil, produced by Chuck, and reading through the extensive transmission related posts here on V11Lemans.com, it's a beautiful thing watching enthusiasts from literally the four corners of the globe sharing and supporting us guzzi owners, kudos to all involved.

Respect and gratitude

Kelly

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

No sir, hopefully next week :rasta:.

Cheers tom.

26 minutes ago, Vic said:

Any chance of a second run on these? As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. Truly an amazing project, outstanding effort!

There are two.

(1) Slim

(2) None.

Pick one. :)

Seriously, I had to work this last batch in on a weekend when I could get into the mill. There hasn't been a day since, and I don't expect one in the foreseeable future. Austin is covered up with.. cough cough.. work. I can't even get my G5 shifter repaired. And.. I'm making airplane wings  right now to keep from worrying about what is going on in the world..

As usual, though.. if 10 show up, I'll make time. Eventually.

• Like 2

I can certainly understand how something like this can get out of hand.

When you build a better mouse trap the world will beat a path to your door.

Hopeful some time down the road there will be a second batch.

• Like 1

Thanks so much Chuck, got my two in Vancouver BC. Installed and works great on the Ballabio. I really appreciate all your and Lucky Phils  work to make this possible.

Thanks Chuck! It arrived long ago, but it now has a coat of U-POL clear #1 and is curing in the smaller of my two "garage ovens" @ 140ºF as we speak. It and the spring (and probably Pete's plate) will go in once my Kwaker 500 is reconstituted, as I cannot be without a ride.