Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

On 8/4/2020 at 10:12 PM, Chuck said:

The market *may* be saturated. When I first made them, I thought maybe 10 would want them, but it sort of snowballed. I've made a bunch of them since then. I put a "factory reject" on the Mighty Scura to finish the last order, so I'm tapped out.

The easiest thing for you to do is simply weld an extension on your OEM lever. I think that's what Lucky Phil originally did.

Yep thats it Chuck

Ciao

5 hours ago, Vic said:

Gstallon, I  like your idea of bolting on the extension, like you said this way you can go back if it doesn't work right,thanks for you input.

That is why I put the original hole in the extender. I haven't "heard" of anyone going back, though.

Vic said: "Also since Chuck no longer is making  the "lucky  Phill"  shift extension arms, this might be another possibility. "

Oh, I'll make them, but the water jet shop won't do less than 10. It's not worth their (or my) time to make the blanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chuck said:

Oh, I'll make them, but the water jet shop won't do less than 10. It's not worth their (or my) time to make the blanks.

Chuck, I’m in for another run if there’s enough demand and you’re so inclined.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Vic said:

Thanks for your interest in a second batch, I definitely want one!

Third batch, yah? First gen: zinc chromate finish, second gen: black powder coat, third gen: ??

"Collect them all! " :grin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vic said:

Red might be nice.

1 hour ago, docc said:

Third batch, yah? First gen: zinc chromate finish, second gen: black powder coat, third gen: ??

"Collect them all! " :grin:

(Chuck) ----- :rolleyes:  ,... :rasta:  ,...  :luigi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2