Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

Gfived (is that a verb?) the 4130 over to my old (now) friend Brad at the water jet shop. He says "Next week." So. If you want The Last Edition Lucky Phil Shifter Extender (tm).. speak up now. :rasta:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Gfived (is that a verb?) the 4130 over to my old (now) friend Brad at the water jet shop. He says "Next week." So. If you want The Last Edition Lucky Phil Shifter Extender (tm).. speak up now. :rasta:

Will it be engraved with "Last Edition Lucky Phil ... and Chuck"?Ā :lol:

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

Yes Chuck, time to move on.......onto the Lucky Phil "Eazy Glide" manual fuel tap mod for the USA members. I mean you have nothing else on do you Chuck?:D

I had the tank off my bikeĀ again the other day and the shear pleasure to be had from reaching in there and turning the tap off and it seal perfectly without any effort or the use of pliers etc was very rewarding. I'm so easily pleased it seems.

Ciao

Ā Ā 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Yes Chuck, time to move on.......onto the Lucky Phil "Eazy Glide" manual fuel tap mod for the USA members. I mean you have nothing else on do you Chuck?:D

I had the tank off my bikeĀ again the other day and the shear pleasure to be had from reaching in there and turning the tap off and it seal perfectly without any effort or the use of pliers etc was very rewarding. I'm so easily pleased it seems.

Ciao

Ā Ā 

No thanks. I have plenty to do for a while. :grin:

[img]https://static.imgzeit.com/reduced/68283b1e32b8fabd/IMG_20200829_150538158.jpg[/img]

2 hours ago, Chuck said:

No thanks. I have plenty to do for a while. :grin:

[img]https://static.imgzeit.com/reduced/68283b1e32b8fabd/IMG_20200829_150538158.jpg[/img]

[docc posted image by "Copy Image Location" and pasting]:

IMG_20200829_150538158.jpg

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Chuck said:

If you don't need it now.. I'll take you off the list, Jan. It wouldn't make a very good garage ornament. :)

I beg humbly to differ. They look really nice, and would be a visual enhancement to any garage.:grin:

I'm cool with being off the list.