Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

37 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Ok, listen up. I have them machined and formed. I will *probably* powder coat them tomorrow, or maybe Thursday. If anyone wants a Greenie Green one, let me know. I'm planning on coating some airplane parts with that color and I could add shifter extenders to the batch. Unless you speak up, you get flat black. This ain't the Burger King.. :D

You need to number these things Chuck, after all they are a "limited edition" May be worth a fortune in a hundred years:)

Ciao

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

You need to number these things Chuck, after all they are a "limited edition" May be worth a fortune in a hundred years:)

Ciao

True.. true. Could I put the same number on all of them? :whistle:

5 minutes ago, footgoose said:

I'll have a greenie Chuck, but ONLY if it's 6 or two 3's for your effort.

Have you requested $ yet and I missed it?

One is fine. It's no big deal to hang it with the other parts. :grin: I'll contact you when I mail them out with exact mailing charges. No fondling charge. ;)

Powder coated green stuff today.

[img]https://static.imgzeit.com/reduced/47b19aff4aa81110/IMG_20201001_141829044.jpg[/img]

I coated a couple more in the next batch, so I'll have Lucky Phil Greenie Shifter Extenders (tm) in stock.

Flat black tomorrow with any luck at all. Once the quality control lady gives her ok, we'll package and ship probably early next week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just dropped them off at the Post Office. I'll either PM or email everyone with exact shipping cost when I get around to it. I have some glueing and honeydo's to do today.:D

I had the water jet guy use up all the material, so I am now a "stocking dealer" of Lucky Phil Shifter Extenders (tm) :mg: although I think the market is about tapped out.

IMG_20201003_103705713.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

although I think the market is about tapped out.

Ya never know Chuck. Others (like me) might want an extra one for God knows what reason.  :helmet:

I had a chat with Austin and Kip the other day at the Indy Triumph 'vintage first thursday'. Great fellows. I asked Austin if he needed a doohickey and it set his eyes rolling:wacko:

thanks for the kind efforts.:thumbsup:

I asked Austin if he needed a doohickey and it set his eyes rolling:wacko:

Installing a doohickey was the start of the KLR from Hell saga. :D

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 4:11 PM, Chuck said:

One is fine. It's no big deal to hang it with the other parts. :grin: I'll contact you when I mail them out with exact mailing charges. No fondling charge. ;)

So that's why stuff from Italy is so costly...

From my life of asides: Johnny Carson, in hone of his opening monologues, quipped "Mathematicians have discovered a number higher than infinity. What is it?

Infinity plus shipping and handling..."

• Like 2