Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

Woohooo! Chuck, my Lucky Phil shifter brackets arrived today. They are gorgeous! The colors and paint are very nice, and the pieces look and feel great. It’s nice to have one of each color. No doubt there’s a Scura or Rosso Corsa in my future, and which ever once of these doesn’t go on the red frame greenie will be reserved for the “yes, she will be mine” bike. In the meantime, it’s going on the tree this year, right up at the top next to the disco mirror ball and glow-in-the-dark typewriter ornaments.

Beautiful work, Chuck.

Thank you!

Next time that you’re in SoCal, Joe Jost’s is on me!

DB32F99D-19A1-4811-8CA2-BDE5CD508100.jpeg

A3F0340A-890E-4642-8BA5-EBE7AB8E9D6E.jpeg

• Like 4

Always glad to see a satisfied customer. :D:oldgit: My QC lady said this is the best batch yet. I think the water jet guy put a journeyman on the machine this time..they fit in the cavity of my fixture precisely, so everything is "on the money."

• Like 4

Funds sent, Seeing your work as got me interested in powder coating.  Year's ago I played around with a HF rig on some gun parts, and was wondering what equipment you use,or recommend .Thanks 

42 minutes ago, Vic said:

Funds sent, Seeing your work as got me interested in powder coating.  Year's ago I played around with a HF rig on some gun parts, and was wondering what equipment you use,or recommend .Thanks 

Hi, Vic.. thanks! "King, this case is closed." :D (Maybe before some of you guys time) :oldgit: It's a HF. My paint booth is a big cardboard box. No doubt there are better powder coating guns.. but it works well for what it is. There is a little learning curve.. this batch was better than the last batch.. but nothing like learning to spray liquid, even a rattle can is harder.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Usually picking up the mail don't get me excited, but sometimes,, thanks Chuck.

Cheers tom.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Onibaka said:

Hello! Only this season I put this mod. I am delighted! Such clear shifting! And using the quickshifter has become much more comfortable. :race:

An Australian designed, Indiana/USA made improvement on a Belarusian V11! :mg: :race::bier:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, docc said:

An Australian designed, Indiana/USA made improvement on a Belarusian V11! :mg: :race::bier:

Yeah, you've gotta love this forum. It is *the* knowledge base for the V11S. Thanks, Jaap, and Docc..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Yeah, you've gotta love this forum. It is *the* knowledge base for the V11S. Thanks, Jaap, and Docc..

You guys rock. I'm just a custodian.

• Like 1