Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

24 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Skip is number 5. All you others that said you want one and haven't sent me your address.. you snooze you lose. :rasta:

Ah, okay, just posting on the thread is only "intent." I thought the count had exceeded ten.

Get on the stick, y'all! PM @Chuck your delivery address . . . :luigi:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Skip said:

This is what I have, is this a stock shift lever ???  Just ordered the extender.

SKIP

image.jpeg

Yep, that is factory. Good move on the extender!

• Like 1

@Speedfrog made this current inquiry May 19, 2022, (less than a month ago) after @Onibaka revived this thread.

Since then, several members have expressed an interest in the (4th?) run of the Chuck-made LuckyPhil Shift Extender. Thirteen pieces in this count . . .

@Speedfrog (x2)

@Tomchri (x2)

@BramF (x1)

@motortouring (x2)

@Bingbong (x2)

@Kane  (x1)

@Cold Desert Rat (x1)

@Skip (x1)

@FuelCooler (x1)

Hopefully, these "notifications" will help interested members PM @Chuck to finalize.

Thanks, again, Chuck! :luigi:  :mg::sun:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I have six addresses so far. :huh2:

Only 24 hours since it was revealed that a posted intent to participate must be actualized by using the forum's "Message" function ( P M ) sending a physical address to @Chuck.

Using the comprehensive list I posted, above, who is missing of the nine members who posted intent?

Aldo and arveno are new additions, @Chuck.

Let me know who is missing from the “intent” list I posted above and I’ll do some reaching out . . . 

On 6/14/2022 at 6:35 PM, docc said:

Only 24 hours since it was revealed that a posted intent to participate must be actualized by using the forum's "Message" function ( P M ) sending a physical address to @Chuck.

Using the comprehensive list I posted, above, who is missing of the nine members who posted intent?

All I have are names and addresses..

[chuck/docc edits: names converted to usernames]:

BramF

Speedfrog (2)

Kane

Skip

FuelCooler

Aldo

Tomchri (2)

Arveno

that is 10 and enough to get the ball rolling. I'm in the middle of getting an order for materials and parts for the airplane project, and will order the steel at the same time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1