Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

For those that have been patiently waiting.. I haven't forgotten. Finished up machining and forming today, and have them in the parts washer. Still need to bead blast and powder coat.

As one of our members says, though.. Comma but.

I have one or two days left on the wing that is in the shop, and it has to be moved out before I can move the Ancient Airlines High Tech Powder Coater Oven (tm) in.

We'll most likely ship early next week assuming the shipping department doesn't drop the ball.

20220713_152959.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Update: All the Lucky Phil Shifter Extenders are packed and labeled. Still need to fill out customs declarations in triplicate, and the mailing department will take them to the post office. Once she gets the exact mailing cost, no fondling charge.. I'll PM each of you with the total.

Whew! Kind of reminds me of work..:oldgit::)

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Alrighty, now.. they are winging your way as we type. I've sent a PM or email to all. Please excuse the stilted language, I just copied and pasted the message and changed the amount as necessary. Thanks to all that have participated in this last run of shifter extenders. I know, I've said that before, but these are the best of the lot, IMHO. Rare and highly collectible, of course. :rasta:

Back to work on the airplane project.. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Got mine today, Chuck. As always, very nice work. Thank you!

Mine is classic black, but that is a nice shade of blue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kane said:

Got mine today, Chuck. As always, very nice work. Thank you!

Mine is classic black, but that is a nice shade of blue.

The stealth color is so that none of your riding buddies will know that you have the shifting advantage.

• Haha 1

Unbelievable! 3 days to San Francisco?? DeJoy's slow the mail down plan failed on that one.. :)

As soon as Ken PMs me his address there will be one left.

• Thanks 1

Well, the latest Lucky Phil Shifter Extender job is in the books. All have been shipped and all have paid. (!) There was an overpayment or two. One grossly over paid. (!!)

Gotta love Guzzi Guys.

To those guys that overpaid.. don't worry, I'll put it to good use. Most likely fuel for the helicopter that I use to take out to the yacht that I bought with Extender money..:rasta: or maybe beer.

Thanks all! You guys rock..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/26/2022 at 6:13 AM, Chuck said:

Well, the latest Lucky Phil Shifter Extender job is in the books. All have been shipped and all have paid. (!) There was an overpayment or two. One grossly over paid. (!!)

Gotta love Guzzi Guys.

To those guys that overpaid.. don't worry, I'll put it to good use. Most likely fuel for the helicopter that I use to take out to the yacht that I bought with Extender money..:rasta: or maybe beer.

Thanks all! You guys rock..

Just think, I get no royalties :( Oh the life I could be leading on the Costa Brava but instead I sacrifice it all to the pleasures of fellow Guzzi V11 Sport riders. A life of service to my people :wub:

Phil 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Well... I installed the shift extender and took my 02 Lemans for a ride yesterday. WOW...  what a difference, definitely the biggest single improvement.   Before I would have to consciously shift every gear so as not to miss a shift. Now it shifts quickly, cleanly, and precisely into every gear, and that is both up/down. Feels like a completely new and different trans..     Thank you Chuck for all the work, Phil for the " INGENUITY " 

SKIP

• Like 2