Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

Please put me down for one.  Thanks!

That's nine. Close enough.. I haven't inquired with the water jet shop yet. I've been up to my er.. elbows.. in alligators supervising Austin making oiler nozzles and helping him get his stupid KLR roadworthy.  :rolleyes: What a nightmare..

If necessary, I'll.. cough cough.. make them by hand when this nozzle order is finished. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, folks.. material is ordered. I should be able to make these extenders fairly shortly. If you want one, send your name and address to 

fifty nine dot chuck at gmail.com

I'll send them out as soon as I get them made.

• Like 2

I got one from the last batch. It has made such an improvement in positive shifts. Small price, easy install, good result. Thanks for your time and expertise, Chuck  :notworthy:   and Lucky Phil.

• Like 2

I got one from the last batch. It has made such an improvement in positive shifts. Small price, easy install, good result. Thanks for your time and expertise, Chuck  :notworthy:   and Lucky Phil.

Always happy to have a satisfied customer.  :)

I'm probably prejudiced, but I think shifting is.. hmmm.. better. A little less agricultural feeling, if you will. And... I know it won't leave me in BF Utah stuck in second gear   :rasta: with the new shift spring.

Material is in. Last call.. Only six have emailed me. Need an extension?  :ph34r:  No little blue pills necessary. Stays extended forever.

$50 plus shipping. email fifty nine dot chuck at gmail dot com..

You snooze you lose..  :oldgit:

Unless you've sent me an email without your screen name, I haven't heard from:

Tom3

Tomchri (2)

Tinus89

Stumble_T

Ian

correct me if I'm wrong..

Unless you've sent me an email without your screen name, I haven't heard from:

Tom3

Tomchri (2)

Tinus89

Stumble_T

Ian

correct me if I'm wrong..

I only asked about the price.... and then decided to be cheap and Dutch and not go for it!

Hello to Chuck.

Been trying to watch the matter, hope not to late again.

tomchri1953@gmail.com

You're good, Tom. To the rest, sorry, but there will be a delay while I go down to Arkansas and spank Lowryter..  :whistle:  :rasta:  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, we're back from Arkansas..awesome trip.. and I have Lucky Phil Extender blanks in hand. I told the water jet shop to just use up all the material I gave them, so I have extra blanks. If you want one, let me know. I'll start on them after I change out the check valve in the air compressor.

Or not. The CRT on the CNC is tits up and the printer won't. Must have been a lightning strike that my uninterruptible power supply couldn't handle while we were in Arkansas playing..  :(

One of the joys of running obsolete machinery, the guy that used to sell CRTs for these suckers is out of business.

Chuck, is the CRT a composite input analog NTSC ? (guessing here)  If so, there are LCD replacements in the computer hobby market.  If it's VGA or QVGA, an LCD replacement is easy peasy.