Jump to content

Lucky Phil extender mod


Recommended Posts

Sign me up for one Chuck. I'll keep it on hand in case another V11 shows up at my house someday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep trying to be.  But I'll never quit making stuff. It's what I do. 

Here's the last and no doubt highly collectable run of Lucky Phil Shifter Extenders (tm) I had some thin paint on one, and googled to see if you could recoat. Naturally, some said yes, other

I finally got around to looking at messages, emails, and PayPal. Most have paid already. Some have over paid. (!) Don't worry though.. I won't spend it on something frivolous.. it will go straight to

Posted Images

Just an update. Austin has the cnc tied up for a considerable time making oiler equipment.  I'll go ahead and order material and see if I can get blanks made. Don't be in a hurry, though.. I'll get to it eventually. :huh2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Scud said:

Sign me up for one Chuck. I'll keep it on hand in case another V11 shows up at my house someday.

Will do, Tim.. I assume you are still in Carlsbad?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Chuck, I will take 2 anyway if possible, as I am planning to buy a V11 Lemans in near future as well as keeping my Ballabio. Thanks Phillip

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PhillipLarsen said:

Hi Chuck, I will take 2 anyway if possible, as I am planning to buy a V11 Lemans in near future as well as keeping my Ballabio. Thanks Phillip

 

Ok, I took out the question mark after the (2) on your original message..

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2020 at 4:40 PM, Chuck said:

Will do, Tim.. I assume you are still in Carlsbad?

Yup. Love it here. Come visit next time you get to California.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up. I have the material now, but the water jet shop (and about all manufacturing around here) is still closed.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chuck said:

Just a heads up. I have the material now, but the water jet shop (and about all manufacturing around here) is still closed.

No problem Chuck, I can wait for at least a 2-3 months :D might take me that long to replace the swing arm bearings and service the cush drive!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Add another one if you've got sufficient material.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Randy said:

Add another one if you've got sufficient material.

Can do, Randy.. PM or email me your shipping address. I have the blanks, now. Just need Austin to go away, so I can run the mill. :D I think he's getting close to being done.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Austin finished up the nozzle order today, so I'm a go for the weekend. Shirley:) I will have them done early next week. Does anyone mind if I powder coat them instead of chromate? I'm low on chromate..

Link to post
Share on other sites

No :rasta:

Cheers tom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chuck said:

Austin finished up the nozzle order today, so I'm a go for the weekend. Shirley:) I will have them done early next week. Does anyone mind if I powder coat them instead of chromate? I'm low on chromate..

Whatever for me !

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chuck said:

Austin finished up the nozzle order today, so I'm a go for the weekend. Shirley:) I will have them done early next week. Does anyone mind if I powder coat them instead of chromate? I'm low on chromate..

Whatever works for me as well

Tks

Kelly

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...