Lucky Phil extender mod

Chuck

11 hours ago, Chuck said:

Nope. I'd do another run if you get 9 more people that want one, though.. :)

Hear, Hear good people. The Lucky Phil engineered/ Chuck developped shifter extented bracket is not dead!

If you want to own a historic part, spawned from a community of dedicated preservationist of the mighty V11 Sport and smooth out yer shifting in the process, now is the time to sign up...

Thanks @Chuck

• Like 2

Checked stock today, only 1, so 2 more please.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 2

I got one of the first run in zinc chromate green more as a treasure and part of my pledge to support this community whenever possible. MySport was shifting fine, yet when I installed the ShiftExtender I noticed a significant improvement. :thumbsup:  :race:

Plus, it just looks cool-as-hell . . .

IMG_2743.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve got a green one on the bike, and a black on in reserve, but what the heck, if you’re going through to trouble of doing another run, I‘ll take one. They’re great! Chuck, you are awesome, and this place rocks, so I’m in. What color are you thinking for this batch?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kane said:

I’ve got a green one on the bike, and a black on in reserve, but what the heck, if you’re going through to trouble of doing another run, I‘ll take one. They’re great! Chuck, you are awesome, and this place rocks, so I’m in. What color are you thinking for this batch?

Pretty cool: @Kane looks to make nine. I went back looking for the colors and dates of the runs. Somehow, I couldn't piece the sequence together.

Chuck's first CAD, august24, 2016:

29128819521_0a6a643aff_c.jpg

First run, pure (badass) zinc chromate. September 5, 2016:

29394483471_936105c3bb_c.jpg

• Like 2

OK, let's close that deal, I'll take two to make it ten.

I personally would prefer mines in black, powder coated if possible. IIRC Chuck made a run of powder coated ones, otherwise I'll take them raw as I have a bunch of parts to send to the PC.

@Chuck?

And thanks to everyone who raised their hands for this! :thumbsup: :mg:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Speedfrog said:

OK, let's close that deal, I'll take two to make it ten.

I personally would prefer mines in black, powder coated if possible. IIRC Chuck made a run of powder coated ones, otherwise I'll take them raw as I have a bunch of parts to send to the PC.

@Chuck?

And thanks to everyone who raised their hands for this! :thumbsup: :mg:

Ok.. flat black powder coat it is. I'll get the material ordered.

Here's the deal. :rasta: Send me a PM here, or email 59periodChuckatgmailperiodcom with your mailing address and how many you want. When they are done, I'll send them out. Cost is still US $50 each plus actual shipping, no fondling charge. I'll let you know how much shipping was after they are posted.

Be patient.. I'm in the final push on the little airplane I'm building, and will have to make time to do this run.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That is great, thank you Chuck!

Take your time, finish your flying machine, no hurry on my side, don’t just go take off into the sunset...:sun:

On the finish side of things, would it be possible to have a satin black instead of flat? That’s how I’m having all my little parts that sit in the background refinished.

• Like 1

I'd say the powder I have is more satin than flat. That said, "This ain't the Burger King. You don't get it your way, you get it my way or you don't get the SOB." :D (old tool room saying.)

If you don't like it, the powder coat will make a fine primer coat for whatever version of black you want.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2