Lucky Phil extender mod

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgot this is a holiday. With all this hovering around the house, every day is like the last one. For some reason, I thought it was Saturday last Wednesday.. needless to say, the Post Office is close

I finally got around to looking at messages, emails, and PayPal. Most have paid already. Some have over paid. (!) Don't worry though.. I won't spend it on something frivolous.. it will go straight to

Yeah, that's it.. thanks for that. All airplanes are a bigger job than most realize, but this one is (relatively) easy. I expect to fly it next spring, and will have had something to think about and *

Posted Images

Ok, ok.. I've located a water jet shop within easy riding distance. I'll go have a chat with them this week to see if it's practical to do that. 

I haven't kept track of every one that says they want one. I'm guessing another 20 or so? Reply to 59dotChuck at gmail dot com, and I'll get a handle on it.

No problem. They can't hold the tolerance I need for the holes, slots, etc. but can cut the outer and inner profiles, saving me all the band sawing and eating up small cutters. 

So. I'll let them do that, and then do the closer tolerance stuff on the mill. 

Send me an email if you want one. This kinda reminds me of work.. :oldgit:  :)

Ok, ok.. I've located a water jet shop within easy riding distance. I'll go have a chat with them this week to see if it's practical to do that. 

I haven't kept track of every one that says they want one. I'm guessing another 20 or so? Reply to 59dotChuck at gmail dot com, and I'll get a handle on it.

Thank You Chuck e mail has been sent for your number calculations. :)

So far, we have nine. I'm planning on getting 20 cut at the water jet shop. I'll spam a couple of other sites. Won't be able to buy that villa in Italy without making a few more.. :)