new look nero corsa

dangerous

Well, I can honestly say its never run beter...

Is that because of Meinolf's map on the 15M ECU, or the trumpets and Pod filters, or the cool looking shark gill exhaust weird thing?

And what fuel trim did you settle on, or are you still experimenting?

Well, I can honestly say its never run beter...

Is that because of Meinolf's map on the 15M ECU, or the trumpets and Pod filters, or the cool looking shark gill exhaust weird thing?

And what fuel trim did you settle on, or are you still experimenting?

its because I washed it last weekend...

no point in expermenting anymore, ill wip the plug out to make sure its not sotty and Co trim is +5

• Like 2

On 11/25/2016 at 3:26 AM, czakky said:

Between the grilled sausage analogy the vague map techniques and the claim of a clean bike to be the secret of tuning pods. There is no doubt that a Dangerous thread is never boring.

You guys are alright!

Don't encourage him!

He thinks he's pretty bloody clever, but he owes me a beer for the velocity stacks that I bought off Scud, but somehow became part of DD's bike. 

• Like 1

Between the grilled sausage analogy the vague map techniques and the claim of a clean bike to be the secret of tuning pods. There is no doubt that a Dangerous thread is never boring.

You guys are alright!

Don't encourage him! He thinks he's pretty bloody clever, but he owes me a beer for the velocity stacks that I bought off Scud, but somehow became part of DD's bike. 

yeah... whats with that???

am experancing hick ups at about 2000rpm, so might look at uping the richness a tad more... just happens at down changes, having said that my balance pipe is waving in the breez so should proberly wait till I get the gaskets for it as it will be leaning it out a tad.

I see Scud's suggestion of the diamond pattern on the belly fairing. Your painter doesn’t mess around. Looks good!

that dimond patten is the checkered flag, hence the "corsa" title... and Im the painter... dont look to close

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...