Greenie comes home

BigBlock

I finally have a V11 Greenie. Brought it home this week. I knew the bike was in mint shape with a few added accessories like the exhaust and Teckno luggage with hardcases that fit the Teckno brackets. Added accessories like Ferracci performance airbox, Moto Evoluzione footrest locator and MPH adjustable handlebar kit is just a bonus! Heres some pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

With the hardbags

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 6

Chuck, the previous owner used pipe saddle clamps with rubber inserts.  He clamped them around the Teckno pannier brackets on the bike then bolted them to the saddlebags. The bags themselves are plastic which he reinforced the insides with fiber glass. They were quite secure but they were definitely not easy on easy off. I'm not sure what make or where the bags came from.  The Teckno soft bags also came with the bike which is what I prefer.

MGrego, with the MPH risers I find that there is less pressure on the wrists especially riding at slower speeds (city riding). 

Also which is obvious, your not bent over as much. Definitely more comfortable than the stock setup.

MGrego, with the MPH risers I find that there is less pressure on the wrists especially riding at slower speeds (city riding). 

Also which is obvious, your not bent over as much. Definitely more comfortable than the stock setup.

I'm going to look into those -- I took a nice tour through the Ozarks this past weekend with lots of twists and turns throught the mountains -- my shoulders and palms are quite sore from all the pressure on them !