Diagnostic Cables

docc

The ebay cable set that I linked above showed up four days after I ordered it.  I opened up the OBD2 to USB cable and as advertised it has the correct FTDi chip inside.  I hooked it up and it works perfectly.  Both cables for $20 is a good deal too.

ECS Tuning sent me an RMA so that cable is going back.  If anyone needs an OBD2 to 3 pin cable shoot me a PM.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

That's the one I have. It works.

thanks, kit on the way!

Let's all realize that is the two cables to connect guzzidiag, but does not include break-out harness to baseline the TPS.

*three cables to rule them all*   ^_^

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Ok ive ordered the guzzidiag cables from Lonelec but Im stuck- cant find a UK source for the breakout harness. Caspers seem to want a kings ransom to ship it to the uk!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

All very confusing, why are 2 obd cables required to hook up to the ecu?

The tps thing i get, could probably fashion an adapter myself.

Never mind I understand now these ecu interfaces are only 3 pin.

So why hasnt a stand alone ever been configured for these bikes like icarsoft has done for various vehicles.

Or would that be tooooo easy? Lol

• 1 year later...
37 minutes ago, Tom in Virginia said:

http://www.casperselectronics.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=853&search=109172

Continues showing website as "updating".  Any ideas on a current link for Cable 1?

Hey Tom,     I don't know how long you've been seeing the shut down for maintenance notice on their site, or how long they will be down; but I just ordered the break out cable from them a couple of weeks ago and they were excellent to deal with, even shipping up here to Canada. fwiw

If they have a customer service contact info, I'd contact them directly, ultimately that's what I ended up doing and it helped my order out a lot.

Good luck

Kelly

• Like 1

80CX100:  Yeah, have been trying for a few days.  I'll try again to look at their site and then call.  I like to have a rough idea (pic and description) of what they are sending me.  Really appreciate the feedback, I know this topic thread goes back many years and am never sure how available these vendors may be.  Safe riding.  Tom

• Like 1

Hey Tom,     I enclosed a pdf copy of the Casper's product description of the breakout cables that I had saved for my own records.

Hopefully this goes through and you can read it ok.

Fyi good luck

Kelly

Breakout cable Caspers V11Lemans forum 109172 TPS Breakout (Dense 3 way Metripack).pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1