V11 ECU 15RC vs 15M

dangerous

Hi Darryl,

well hang on... im ginger, speak slower... the fuel trim is set within the ECU and not the map/bin file?

another words #42 dosent have fuel trim but the new ecu I aquired had been ultered

following the complete text of the message I send Marty. Does this clarify things?

ummm yeah Marty forwarded me that email thanks... but its a bit over my head, a simple 'yes' fuel trim is part of the bin... or 'no'

Like I said Im a bit ginger and slow,...  take pitty on me

Hi Darryl,

well hang on.. the fuel trim is set within the ECU and not the map/bin file?

following the complete text of the message I send Marty. Does this clarify things?

ummm yeah Marty forwarded me that email thanks.
Hello DD, did you try Scud's velocity stacks on your bike yet? Maybe we could do some more adjustments on your ECU this weekend? We could try fuel trim at zero.

Hi,

the CO trim value equals  10μs pulse width of the injector (if the CO trim factor is 1), which is added to the respective fuel map value at a given breakpoint.

this probably needs some more details. The 10μs pulse width are correct if the CO trim multiplier in the BIN, which can range from 0-200%, is set to 200%. At 100% a CO trim value of 1 corresponds to a injector pulse width change of 4.76μs.

Cheers

Meinolf