Trick-or-Treat!

docc

And looking at the crew in that photo two thoughts come to mind-

Do I really want to ride 175 miles to go for breakfast and be seen in public with THOSE GUYS????!!!!!!!

Did the women grab their kids and run for cover while the clerk locked and bolted the doors?

Looks like you guys had a great time, really wish I could have made it. 

Haha - some guy screeched his truck to a stop and hollered at us (yeah, they do that up here), "I've heard of motorcycle gangs, but I've never seen a Moto Guzzi Gang!"

He got out of his truck and hung out with us for a while. Honestly, it was quite surprising how much (good) attention that many Moto Guzzi attract. :mg:

Docc,

Do you remember leading us a bunch of Atlantan Guzzisti (and some OB's) from Monteagle over to Lynchburg and beyond a few years ago?

We were headed to the Wildguzzi Campout in SW Missouri.

Anyway, can't recall if you had arrived yet, but we had had an "encounter" with an OTR driver in a tractor only who had -- I still think purposely -- cut in front of a former-Guzzista-now-on-shameful-R1200RT with his wife aboard as pillion.

Several of us saw that and gave him a bit of hard time for several miles.  Not bragging about that; we were stoooopid.

Anyway, we stopped at Monteagle to meet you.  In comes trucker.  He pulls up to me and gets out "with a tool."   :luigi:  :blink:

All of a sudden, 10 members of the "Moto guzzi gang" came over to assist (me, not him!).   :mg:

The trucker got back in his cab.   :D

He probably CB'd his buds up I-24 to look for us, but you had us rocking and rolling on back roads to the west by then.   :bike:

BTW, doslemans replaced his old LeMans?  After drowning it at Money Creek and Suches, it probably had some electrical issues.  Oh, never mind, Guzzi's never have those.   :whistle:

Bill

I remember riding with you guys off The Plateau, but never heard the trucker story.

So, Pat rescued his flooded LeMans IV and put it back right. But also has the sweet '04 LeMans that he's been putting some serious miles on.

I remember riding with you guys off The Plateau, but never heard the trucker story.

So, Pat rescued his flooded LeMans IV and put it back right. But also has the sweet '04 LeMans that he's been putting some serious miles on.

The last two rallies, he was on a Japanese motorcycle. Don't know what kind, they all look the same to me.  :whistle: