1995 V11 Sport

nobleswood

Dang, man, that would look GREAT between a Griso and a V11 Sport . . .

Jus' sayin' . . . .   :whistle:

(I mean, magnesium wheels? Those, alone would keep an entire farmstead warm through an Ohio winter B) )

Dang, man, that would look GREAT between a Griso and a V11 Sport . . .

Jus' sayin' . . . .   :whistle:

Maybe park the V11 in the middle.  Keeps things in chronological order, so you can appreciate the transitions...

• Like 1

You know. Maybe I should listen to wiser voices such as you three...

Maybe there could be room in my garage....

"Uncle Scud said it was okay, Honey . . ." :oldgit:

After all, lots of people live in their Sprinter with three motorcycles these days . . .  :whistle:

The Kid sez it's the ultimate Guzzi credit card touring bike. I've ridden it and agree. It's not much fun in town or putting around, but get it out on the road and it comes into it's own. It's *very* mechanical, and requires you to know what you are doing.. know what I mean? Neophytes need not apply.  :)

28466720380_18ed6b175c_c.jpg2016-08-03_05-31-54 by Charles Stottlemyer, on Flickr

:rasta:

Two Tims on this thread... and it looks pretty good next to a Scura.  :whistle:  

But my garage is pretty crowded right now.  So many great bikes for less than $5,000 out there... 

I am an enthusiastic amateur and the 1100 Sport needs a knowledgeable mechanic.

Case in point; Chuck's sons bike was a 'Barn find'. It's a beautiful thing now.  :notworthy:

A couple of winter's ago on the WildGuzzi forum, Unkempt kept us entertained over the lousy weather as he took lesson's at Chuck's Home for the Mechanically Illiterate. I learned many a detail then.

I'm curious, Mr Roper was of the opinion that the gearbox needed to be rebuilt on the craigslist 1100 Sport. Is that a common problem with those models ?

Tim,

My garage is so full that I'm keeping my Griso over at my neighbors. Need to build an extension, a bigger Man cave.  :thumbsup:

I pity the owners of UJM's etc; no need to tinker & adjust. It's the main reason for my beer night with my neighbor :drink:  :bier:  He's lusting after a mid 80's BMW, again returning to biking after a long hiatus.

A couple of winter's ago on the WildGuzzi forum, Unkempt kept us entertained over the lousy weather as he took lesson's at Chuck's Home for the Mechanically Illiterate. I learned many a detail then.

Tim,

My garage is so full that I'm keeping my Griso over at my neighbors. Need to build an extension, a bigger Man cave.  :thumbsup:

I pity the owners of UJM's etc; no need to tinker & adjust. It's the main reason for my beer night with my neighbor :drink:  :bier:  He's lusting after a mid 80's BMW, again returning to biking after a long hiatus.

I have unkempt's champagne LeMans now. It's "in waiting" - till I'm caught up with other projects.

Whattsa matter? No floor space in the living room for the Sport?

Maybe suggest to your buddy that the early K bikes are worth considering. My 1992 K75s is a far better ride than my 1981 R100 was. The K bikes came out in the mid '80s. Ks are very affordable now, while some of the airheads are getting expensive.

some of the airheads are getting expensive.

And those V11 are going through the roof.  :glare:

Someday soon. :whistle:

Well, pretty soon, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Sooner or later?  :unsure: