Various goodies for sale. All prices negotiable, it's hard to find comparable prices - so make an offer. If I overpriced something, show me where you found it for less. I will pass on the actual cost of shipping.

Moto Guzzi rear rack

new in box, no longer available. Paid $119 over a year ago when Harper's had a special lot available. Never used, but the black rack braces have been powdercoated flat black. SOLD

Heated grips and bar risers.

Both items freshly installed, and I believe never used. 

IMG_5475.jpg

Grips are by Oxford. $90 for new. I'd like $60 for these.

IMG_5679.jpg

Bar risers include:  clamps (to fork tubes), chrome bars, heavy bar-end weights, extra-long brake and clutch lines. For comparison, MPH cycles sells clamps and brake lines for $399.  SOLD

Top Case and Rack

This is a large Hepco Becker top case in good shape. It has the back rest and the optional metal rack on top. It attaches to a metal plate, which is on the rear rack. I think the rear rack is by Stucci - it's the beefy one that attaches solidly to the subframe and takes more weight than the Moto Guzzi rack. Top Case Sold.  Rack only: $75.

IMG_5677.jpg

Tekno Panniers and Racks

Structurally sound, although a bit faded. One zipper pull missing. I think these can be brought back to life with some black fabric spray paint. $150 for bags, racks and mounting hardware.

IMG_5678.jpg

IMG_5527.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

FBF Crossover

This is in near-new condition, but was used some. This crossover is far lighter than stock, but does not have a place to attach the hanger. I'm running one on my LeMans with the Titanium exhaust. SOLD

Titanium Kit Racing Exhaust

These are used. Presentable, with some wear as shown in photos (mostly where the straps attach). I do not have the high footpeg brackets or the kit racing ECU. This is for the pipes and hangar straps only. Asking $600.

IMG_5481.jpg

IMG_5482.jpg

IMG_5483.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg