Best Relay

docc

Haha, yeah V11 have five. Griso are different animals (Probably a different mounting pattern, maybe three 30 amp Mitsuba RC-2208 like the Norge and 1200Sport?  :huh2:  )

• 2 weeks later...

Just had to order 15 more Omrons today,,, hmm 25 in stock now Maybe a relay disease. There is 2 V11 for sale here at the moment, 79000kr and 70000kr Finn.no. Someone up here sooner or later. Or is it a dream about a souped up V11. Time for an IPA.

Cheers tom.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well They are now gone. I however will leave my opinion on this matter alone even though my tongue is bleeding to do so. 

But at least for myself I am happy and grateful to have been able to purchase the 5 for replacements. 

• 5 months later...
19 hours ago, al_roethlisberger said:

Just ordered a set from:   https://www.onlinecomponents.com/omron-electronics/g8he1c7trdc12-42670683.html

Mouser, Digikey, and Amazon still say unavailable.

IN STOCK: 538

Nice find!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mikko, was there a minimum order for you? I tried ordering 10 and the website said it needs a minimum amount of $100 to order. I am not in the US. Maybe that's  the  reason. Also, does anyone know if this relay is the same as the G8HE-1C7T-R1-DC12? Those I can find on Ebay. At least no minimum orders there.

6 minutes ago, guzzijek said:

Hey Mikko, was there a minimum order for you? I tried ordering 10 and the website said it needs a minimum amount of $100 to order. I am not in the US. Maybe that's  the  reason. Also, does anyone know if this relay is the same as the G8HE-1C7T-R1-DC12? Those I can find on Ebay. At least no minimum orders there.

G8HE-1C7T-R1-DC12 is the correct OMRON High Current Relay. Unknown regarding minimum orders across the border.