Hello again

Doug took the 10:30am train today. He spent last night surrounded by his family and even singing Cat Stevens songs. Sadly, this morning he took a turn for the worse and left us. Spent time with Doug's family today. Great people. God bless and God speed.

RIP brother

❤️

Sounds like it was as good an experience for him as he could have had. Thanks for being there for him.. and RIP brother from me, too. Blue skies and tailwinds..

We survivors should remember what he said.

I'm just reading this post for the first time - and there are important words here for us all ... I know I have taken some to heart and will act on these. Our bikes may have soul ... but it is truly a human experience at the end of the day.

RIP indeed brother ... I will be raising a glass in memory.

Everyone of us has a expiration date . It always comes too early for us . A quick death is easier on the victim than a long death from a terminal illness . 

The person that has died will go to the next step . The ones that remain will be speechless .

Being a Southerner ( the rest of the world may do the same ) , I go the funeral home / funeral almost weekly to pay my respects and the more I go the more I dislike it . All of us must make preparation for life , death and eternity . Make the best decision(s) because (my beliefs) you can't come back .

As Hank Williams said " I'll never get out of this world alive " .

• Like 2