Triskaidekaphobic South'n Spine Raid 2017

Josh

Yeah, man, footgoose's Tenni is a beauty! :food: 

If anyone has some good images of it, that will be him (or his buddy on the V-Strom). :pic:

And, if anyone has photos of (a Daytona in) the luscious Appalachian scenery, that would be Blueboarhound . . .

On day one Bill and I went to the 'Wheels through time' museum. Mostly HD's and had to ride thru mostly HD's but it's worth it to see this guy's place. Too many bikes too little time. This one got my vote as favorite ..

IMG_0425.JPG

this is Chuck's Aero from this summer, at a vintage meet... 'cause.. he was with us in spirit... no?

IMG_0448.JPG

these two were riding the TAT and stopped in for the night.

IMG_0420.JPG

and ok, I did take a few of #121. There is also one of Bill's VStrom, but my bike got in the way again I'm afraid...

IMG_0421big.JPG

IMG_0419big.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

I had a great time. You guys are the best. Every time I do a trip I say I'm going to take more pictures, and I never do. Havin' too much fun, I suppose.

We need more of this life :race::drink:

• Like 2

Blueboarhound is still working on his image hosting . . . he's gonna have some great shots. The way back across The Cherohala was so clear I could not bring myself to stop.  Otherwise:

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3081.JPG

Docc, I hope someone got a good portrait of your bike to share. I never found it in a good spot to shoot one. That thing was looking so good, especially the dash view.          :food:

I think these paparazzi were trying to get the Sport framed up, but I eluded them!

Screen%20Shot%202017-09-12%20at%209.50.0

I still can't find us where KillBoy was set up on NC28 ("The Moonshiner"), but Blueboarhound sent me this link to the photographer set up on the TN side of the Cherohala. As fun as it is to scroll through images 13 to 54, check out image 55, four minutes behind us.

That dude on the Stornello was hunting us down!! :race:

https://xtremesportsphotography.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK02U8040018&po=18&pc=574