Triskaidekaphobic South'n Spine Raid 2017

Josh

for westerners, submitted for your consideration.  Not impose on this topic, I could start a new one.  

I don't think someone going to North Carolina would be that same guy that would ride to Ouray, Colorado. Both are great places to ride.

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=89216.msg1410832#new

I'm hoping to have the Sport 1100 back on the road for this years Raid, I know I know I've been threatening that for a while now, if not I'll be on the Daytona again.

• Like 1

" is it OK to invite non-Guzzi riding friends?".......As long as it's not a potato-potato sounding bike  :grin:   Just joking, They even let some guy riding a Honda join in the fun a couple years ago!

Im already planning to attend this years event.  Trying to convince a couple buddies to join us.  

Blasphemers are always welcome but they must bring beer and bourbon to sacrifice to the Gods of the Eagle. This rule applies to Eagle apostates as well.....

• Like 1

Sooooooo.....who's planning on going this year?

As previously mentioned -- and mocked  :whistle:  -- Kathi and I plan to attend.  

As spectators.  

In a cage.  

Sigh.

Bill

P.S.  On the bright side, we can be a sag wagon for riders and police up dropped parts for subsequent tech sessions.  :D

" is it OK to invite non-Guzzi riding friends?".......As long as it's not a potato-potato sounding bike  :grin:   Just joking, They even let some guy riding a Honda join in the fun a couple years ago!

Im already planning to attend this years event.  Trying to convince a couple buddies to join us.  

It has only been a few years since I "encouraged" him to ride something bigger than a 400cc (NSR250SP and a CB-1), so that fact he has two VFRs now (750 and 800) makes me happy!  No Twingles, but he does work on his own bikes, so I think he will be fine! 

• 4 weeks later...

Uhm.

Four months?

Would that be Tennessee math?