Triskaidekaphobic South'n Spine Raid 2017

Josh

Sorry, wrong weekend. The same as the annual Midwest Antique Airplane fly in. The Kid and I will do our own spine raid in late May/June.

I firmly believe there ought to be SpineRaids where-ever there are SpineFrames and SpineFrame riders!! :mg::thumbsup:

I've been thinking about that....

Right? I mean not everyone can get to the same place on the planet at the same time.

But, the value and joy of having a few SpineFrames together in the same place (wherever that might be?) is amazing.

So, the *South'n* SpineRaid is only a template . . .

:food: Show Up. :drink:

:luigi: Bring Tools. :luigi:

• 1 month later...

Nailed down a room (and a garage space) at Walt&Anna's LodgeatTellico for the "Weekend after Labor Day."

Show up (ya'll).

Bring tools.

• 2 weeks later...

Two-months-and-about-a-week out and I keep thinking the Sport is all ready to go (got the new gauges installed and the rear drive leak has abated) . . .   [knock on wood/ nudge-nudge-wink-wink/ throw the doll over the cliff] . . .

Now my clutch has gone flinky.

This triskaidekaphobia is wearing my *seat interface* out! :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

What good is being eight weeks out from the fourteen-minus-oneth chance to ride the Sport to a South'n Spine Raid and not take it about halfway apart . . .

IMG_2546.JPG.jpeg

• Like 3

Docc- there is a greenie advertised for sale on C/L Atlanta.  Dont know if it belongs to a forum member.   Just in case...............