2002 MOTO GUZZI V11 LEMANS F/S $3800

Bugtarget

Hi All!

This bike had been ridden, loved and maintained by enthusiasts. Fuel Injection tune by Moto International last year. Michelin Road Pilot 4 GT tires with decent life left. 54,200 miles. Clean title. The odometer is broken as is the case with a lot of these bikes. I have been fastidious at keeping proper mileage records with the trip meter. I can show you the records. There are external and internal oil leaks. The external is very mild. The internal leak is most likely the clutch push rod seal. This is a typical Guzzi problem. The clutch has slipped on me twice. Both times under HARD power getting on the freeway. I've ridden the bike quite a bit since the slippage without issue.

The bike has many upgrades and after market goodies- Moto Guzzi brand tank bag, K&N air filter, Power Commander III, MPH bar risers, heated grips w/thermostat, center stand, up graded fork springs and fuel pump, Hepco and Becker rack, 30 liter Jr. Flash bags and 48 liter Journey top case with optional back pad, Guzziology 8.0 and factory parts manual.
Extra's include a spare throttle cable, misc. gaskets, Brembo caliper kits, brake pads, oil filter, etc.

Pictures available on CL post-  https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/mcy/6087534627.html

Thanks for looking!