New (virgin) Moto Guzzi Owner

BLIGHT

Hey dudes....

That sweet V11 Sport was delivered to my buddy today in Spokane, and all payment vs. paperwork transferred.....

I'm a proud Moto Guzzi owner now! Woohoo!

Here are a few more pics after it was delivered across town:

IMG_3112_zps3jucijue.jpg

IMG_3114_zps8ojl7ynf.jpg

IMG_3120_zps6qkzqdal.jpg

IMG_3122_zpswvmpliw6.jpg

BLIGHT  :sun:

Looks to be in really nice shape! :thumbsup:

If it makes you crazy being in another state, at least we know what's making you crazy. Some people are crazy and no one knows why . . . :blink:

• Like 1

Is that the one in Spokane? 1000 miles? Fly and ride? I hear people do that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... we all just missed an opportunity by a few weeks here. SwooshDave could have ridden that from Washington to SF Bay area. Made the delivery and then picked up his Greenie.

Whenever you do get it you will ask yourself: "Why did I wait so long for this motorcycle?"

Shoot, pay for plane fare to Spokane and then Bay Area up to PDX, plus gas and I'll ride the dang thing down for you!  :mg:

I'm gonna wait. Still buried with work, and I just don't like to fly anymore.

Plus, 1000 miles of WA-OR-CA crappy roads on one of these will likely not be the most fun I've ever had.

Nobody's fixing the roads anymore....this winter devastated them.

Even a 200-300 mile ride can knock your fillings out and detach a kidney.  :wacko:

Thanks for all the ideas though!

BLIGHT

Don't take 97 the whole way and you'll be fine. Better yet take 101. There are some rough spots where stuff has washed out but most of the time it was a blast.

Don't take 97 the whole way and you'll be fine. Better yet take 101. There are some rough spots where stuff has washed out but most of the time it was a blast.

Nice video.... thanks for sharing the link! I did squeeze in some time today to show my '06 Triumph Thruxton at the Quail Lodge Motorcycle Gathering. It's the blue/silver one with cast wheels. Always a great show with a neat mix of about 400 bikes... great food too. 

This year I paid more attention to Guzzi's and got a few pics in the mix. It was freezing cold and really windy today, not usual Carmel Valley sunny warm weather.... we got chilled to the bone. 

Anyhow, here's a link to today's photo album: https://goo.gl/photos/SobNgk9hHngh3fRQA

Check out the Moto Guzzis especially...

BLIGHT

• Like 2