Ozark Spine Frame Rally?

LowRyter

Once Bev saw the photos of the hotel, I think she thought it as a little more civilized than my normal Arkansas adventures................

Ha! yeah , you spine frame dudes are pretty damn upscale ... 

• 3 months later...
I was thinking that we might go to the Diner in Oark Ark for lunch on Friday.

And ride to lunch on Saturday at Mi Pueblito (Mexican) in Mountain View Ark.  And you might be interested in the Guitar Thumbpicking Picking Workshop at the Ozark Cultural Center scheduled the same weekend.  http://www.ozarkfolk....aspx?id=155899

And I am open to suggestions from the locals for better choices.  The lunch rides are approx 225-270 mile r/t depending on the route.  All roads will be twisty and scenic with some routes more challenging than others.  There is also a Ferry into Missouri across Bull Shoals Lake.  Arkansas also has recommended rides and some that route to our lunch towns  https://www.arkansas.com/motorcycling/

So far as Harrison goes, it looks like a Fiddler's Convention and Crawdad Days Music Fest is going on.  So if you had a long ride to get to Harrison and want to hang in town rather than go for lunch rides, it looks like there is plenty to do in town.  (And there's motorcycle poker run too!)  

Between this board and Wild, it looks like we're getting several fellow travelers for this one.  Should I guess maybe ten to a dozen?

Sorry, I double posted this thread.  I don't know how to merge them

• 1 month later...

To anyone that's on the fence.. *assuming* the old hotel is the same as when I was there a few years ago, you (and your sweetie) will love it. 

Pix on the first page.

Oh, yeah.. the riding is pretty good, too.  :grin:

what? Is Chuck buying a round?  (Guzzi content)

:rasta:

I'm thinking that may depend on which way The Spanking goes . . . :huh:

what? Is Chuck buying a round?  (Guzzi content)

:rasta:

I'm thinking that may depend on which way The Spanking goes . . . :huh:

Sorry,  you aren't on WG.

If I get spanked, I would provide Krylon paint (orange) to paint that Scura.  ($2.99 Walmart)  (pink?)

This all started when Lowryter was bad mouthing the Mighty Scura when the operator stupidly put the o ring on the wrong side of the shim on the phase sensor.. in a fit of brain fartage. With a 2000 rpm rev limiter, that Greenie *might* be able to keep up.. :rasta:  :)