Titanium V11

swooshdave

Wow! I thought we harbored some spine frame obsessed here.

I'm actually surprised there aren't more customized V11 Sports. But then I think about how perfect they got the bike out of the factory (except the f'n relays) and maybe it not worth customizing.  :ninja:

• 10 months later...

That is delicious! :food:

I was in love with the skeletonized reaction rod until I left her for the oil cooler!! :wub:

edit: Video 3:   OMG! 150 kilos! A 330 pound V11 !  My Sport is out of fuel at 500 pounds.

I watched the 4 video's I could find. He goes into detail about materials and construction method. He's a master craftsman. The bike is brilliant. I like it because his point was simple. Build a Titanium motorcycle. I'd like to see and hear more from him. Like why he chose a Guzzi.

Stiletto's has my vote Doc !!

While you're bludgeoning the originator of the Pork chop with steamed asparagus and boiled potatoes,how about lobbing a few brussell sprouts in his general direction as well ?

Cheers Guzzler 

• Like 1

@footgoose ("Like why he chose a Guzzi."): See video #1 (first seven seconds): "The reason for using Moto Guzzi is: I've always, always, loved Moto Guzzi." (Paul Milbourn)

@guzzler: Thanks for the solidarity on the *stilettos* ! The V11 (and 1100 Sport-i / Centauro) cast "frame side plates" are a work of art!  Worthy of a proper descriptor . . .  > "stilettos" are decidedly Italian  :food:  . . .  "porkchops?" . . . eh, not so much . . . .  :glare: