Porkchops & Stilettos

docc

Exhibit B: *stilettos* come hot, as delivered.

porkchops :bbblll: have to be grilled with added BBQ sauce. :whistle:

Sorry, around here we smoke pork chops but we don't put BBQ sauce on them (at least not in a restaurant that knows how to cook pork chops.

BBQ sauce goes well on BBQ (sparingly, it ain't sloppy joes).

I do love me some smoked pork chops. As LowRyter said, a couple hours in the smoker and finished on the grill.

I am a dry rub kinda Q'er.  And maybe a little sauce for the finish on the grill.

And speak of the devil, chops are in the smoker as I write this.   :food:

I hate to quote myself but it was damn good.

1925E9EEA5124B69B50BF05A08704564.jpg

and geess...... I didn't even grill them...so tender and smoky (BBQ rub). 

• Like 1

Woo hee. Those and some Atomic Buffalo Turds would finish off the evening.  :food:  Put the ABTs on a rack  under the pork when it's smoking/rendering off the fat.. :thumbsup:

Pretty cool. In less than 24 hours, we can conclude everyone here knows the difference between a *porkchop* :food:   and a  -> stiletto

Next time I ride the Sport, I'll have that badass Eagles song in my head . . .

"You - get - what'ever - you -  choo'ooose." :sun:

I tried putting some stilettos on the grill, but it "made me highly irregular" to the point that that no amount of dee-ip could assuage  . . .

IMG_2114.JPG_1.jpeg

[Compliments to Lord Buckley . . . and Jimmy Buffett for turning me on to this performer.  B)]

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

You know you have a beautiful motorcycle if it still looks wonderful to you "took apart." Even the inside of the stilettos are magnificent pieces . . .

IMG_2619.JPG

Meraviglioso ! :mg:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well, I never understood why they were called "pork chops" when their profile much more closely approximates lamb chops, but they look nothing like "stilettos" so I'm sticking w/ pork chops so folks here will know what I'm talking about... :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

• 3 years later...

If you look at these beautiful V11 Frame Side Plates, and see "porkchops", order baked beans on the side. Then burp (and *such*) :unsure:

IMG_2619.JPG

They look decidedly more elegant, and Italian, to my eyes     .     .      .      .       :sun:

6d3cabc78b73427e738e970c11dfadcd.jpg

>    stilettos   <

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes the V11 is a sexy beast. Even when they changed to the black frame, they kept wearing the red stilettos.

• Haha 1