8 valve "B" roller tappet kit for sale

Motormike

I have a Moto Guzzi "B" lifter roller kit for sale.  Part Number 1A002063 for 2009-10 model 8 valve motors.  I'm only asking $400.00 plus shipping, which is more than 50% below retail!  If you are familiar with the MG 8 valve engine, you know the OEM flat tappets fail prematurely, and it needs to be converted to roller lifters before the entire engine is damaged.  If you know anyone that might have an early 8 valve Griso, Stelvio or Norge, point them in my direction.  You'll be doing both of us a favor. I don't get on this site much, so call or text 770-331-7868 if interested.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Defender of the realm said:

i know you were selling these a while ago, but if you don't ask......

Seems Motormike's last visit here was last November. I seem to recall he sold his V11 . . .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/23/2019 at 11:57 AM, Motormike said:

Man, am I getting behind (and old!). Can't believe I didn't come back here and mark SOLD on that "B" kit.  I still get an occasional text asking about it. 

22 hours ago, Jason Len said:

Do you still have your Moto Guzzi Griso roller tappet kit for sale? I have a 2009 so I assume it will fit it?

@Jason Len, I'm pretty sure that 11/23/2019 post by MotorMike declares the kit "SOLD." He hasn't checked in here since May.

Perhaps you could post a new thread in "Classifieds - Wanted" or ask in "Newer Models."

There are some members here with extensive knowledge of this "rollerization" thing. @pete roper comes immediately to mind . . . .