Coming to a Moto Grappa Near Me Tomorrow

Bill Hagan

good choice for a wide range of range of riding conditions and one that is true to the Guzzi heritage -- where they have been doing scramblers since "way before it was cool"

Yup.  Stornello.

Mine will look like this, tho it should be fledging this morning and ready to roll when I get there this afternoon.

i-CprWHbd-L.jpg

Regrettably, will pick it up on trailer as today is C minus 1, i.e., fast day (& more) for quinquennial colonoscopy tomorrow, so I thought riding it back a bit risky.  :whistle:

i-BXqzPq9-L.jpg

It is, of course, possible that there will be more pix on return.   :grin:

Bill

• Like 1

It is, of course, possible that there will be more pix on return.   :grin:

Bill

No pics of the procedure please.

Having seen a Stornello V7 II in person, I was really impressed with the fit and finish and all the nice pieces.

The Stornello pictured is a "II" . . . yours, as well, Bill?

Having seen a Stornello V7 II in person, I was really impressed with the fit and finish and all the nice pieces.

The Stornello pictured is a "II" . . . yours, as well, Bill?

A "II."  Think all Stornellos are.

Mebbe "Scramblers" are "III.'s

I should probably care more, but don't.  Was going to wait to see what, if anything, the Piaggians did with the 9, but thought I might be toe-tagged first, so just carpe diem'ed.  Glad I did.

Pic is from return home.  More, of course -- wanted it or not, tho none of "procedure," swoosh  :grin:  -- later:

i-6csN2zr-L.jpg

Now off to take first shot of the colonoscopy cocktail.  Blech.   :unsure:

Bill

Is this colonoscopy anything to do with re-calibrating one's butt dyno?

Here in the States they highly recommend a peek at 50 yrs old. I had mine a year early so I'm good for a while. I asked for a copy the video and they said they don't record it. Right...

Interesting that a guy who is old enough for a butt scope is buying a bike targeted towards the man-bun crowd.  Must be a second childhood thing.  Gotta admit, I like the new BMW R9T Urban G/S a lot.   And I'm about due for my 2nd scope.