Very tempted by this, in my town too!

That's a cool vintage bike - not too many inline 6 bikes around.  Was it made before or after the Honda CBX?

Honda CBX 1978-1982 came first.

Laverda also did a magnificent job of copying the early Honda 305 motors to develop their 750 twins. Gorgeous motors! :food:

And I think Benelli also copied the Honda 350-Four engine (which was my first motorcycle). 

Looks like three carbs on the Benelli-6.

Careful on placing too much credibility on the price the "first-winner" was going to pay. Shill-bidding is sometimes used to drive up perceived value and re-list the bike. If it's in town and you really want it, go visit with cash in hand.

• Like 1

Looking for a Benelli Sei for years!

The 750 (better looking IMHO) had pretty bad reliability, the 900 is better built but still some problems because of the pressure Alejandro De Tomaso (Benelli, Guzzi and Maserati owner back in the day) put on his team to have the model ready for sale in a short period of time.

All the Sei models come with  3 carburetors but some people install 6 carburetors in aftermarket.

GREAT SOUND!!

• 3 months later...

That's a cool vintage bike - not too many inline 6 bikes around.  Was it made before or after the Honda CBX?

Honda CBX 1978-1982 came first.

Laverda also did a magnificent job of copying the early Honda 305 motors to develop their 750 twins. Gorgeous motors! :food:

Not so.  The Sei came first by a rather long time.  1972.  Being a bit of a Benellisita ;) having one in pieces in my house right now.