Where are you on your V11?

swooshdave

• 1 month later...

Three Covered Bridges and a Goose. I gave a preview of this ride in the Overcharging thread. https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20562  but now you get the video: 

44125814125_154d4a6ecf_b.jpg

44125814175_154d4a6ecf_b.jpg

31163815138_19da31f7bb_b.jpg

Depoe Bay, Oregon. World's smallest navigable harbor which I guess it means you can turn a boat around in it? Also great for whale watching (more on the ocean side but I think they have had a whale sneak into the harbor on occasions). And it was misty and cold. Colder and wetter than I had hoped for. At least it cleared up a little once I got north on the coast.

44317350044_3c3ef80e94_b.jpg

44125814025_c40fdfb69f_b.jpg

Marys Peak, highest point on the Oregon Coast Range.

• Like 8

nice. can you see what 'it' sees in real time?

The drone? Absolutely. Still doesn’t mean I wasn’t nervous flying under those bridges! It’s got obstacle avoidance front, back and downward but not upwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

yLzo4We.jpg

Aside from my brother taking it for a spin last week this poor thing has been lonely. So when we had a warmish day this week and the Norton was not to start the Guzzi got the call. WIth the excuse of stopping by the grocery store for some potatoes off I went. I may have taken the longish way to the grocery store.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/1/2017 at 8:28 AM, Scud said:

Did you come up the paved side - through Georgetown? That's a great road, but you gotta watch out for Elk and Bighorn Sheep - not to the mention the deer. So much good riding in the Rockies. 

Hey I know that road! It’s less than an hour from my garage!

• 10 months later...

Snuck out for a short ride this afternoon. It’s been raining for a while so the sun was a nice change. This store closed a while ago but it use to be a nice stop along the way to get some snacks and ethanol-free fuel.

H01ltsc.jpg

t4b7EUp.jpg

NXJnldU.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1