2002 Moto Guzzi V11 Lemans $5200 17Kmi

Stick

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_3193 (1024x768) (800x600).jpg

Shrunk my pics, but still having trouble uploading. 

CL ad is only good for 7 days...it's been refreshed.

Low miles, great running, adult owned M.Guzzi Lemans. Sharp looking, FI, 1100cc 90 degree V engine with a broad torque curve - it pulls strong from even low rpms. 6 Speed tranny. Very nice shape, runs great, recent tires, recent oil change (synthetic). Anyone that's familiar with these know they run forever, and simple, easy access valve lash adjustments using normal tools and a feeler gauge. Guaranteed to turn heads, since you don't often see these.

Some options: Laminair Lip;
Aftermarket, fully adjustable bars;
hard side bags, easily removable;
factory and aftermarket exhaust (Mistral mufflers);
Mistral crossover pipe
White Power rear shock
New tires this year

Call Mike at 5 oh 8 3 four zero 928 two

L.R.corner tank blem (1024x768) (800x600).jpgbar-left (800x600).jpg

Biggest blem on the bike.  I got it that way.  Not sure how / what would have done that!

Also the "old-man bars" .   I've been meaning to mount them below the triple.  Again, got it this way.

Thank, Roy.  She's the only reason I sold my other 2002 Lemans!  it was champagne color, 60+ K mi, and this one really pops.

They both ran/run equally well, this one just a tad better.  The other one had a bit of play in the RH TB shaft.  Not sure if that had anything to do with the occasional "hiccup".   This red one very rarely stumbles.

My last zesty run to NW CT and back this week got me 44 mpg.  It seems the faster you run these Italian machines, the better the gas consumption?   This includes the Ducatis that I've owned...

• 1 month later...

Beautifully equipped bike. I'm probably lucky you're 8 hours away or I'd likely be makeing room in my garage. : )

Hi WEC,

Thanks for the complement, and yes, it's still available.  I have it advertised on CL locally, and in NW CT.  I've had some interested parties, just nobody coming with cash just yet.  Lots of offers to "help sell it"!  

I had a champagne colored 2002 Lemans and when this one popped up FS a few years ago, I thought it was not only better looking, but it  "was like getting a new bike" with the low miles. ( I bought it w/ around 8K miles).   She is a blast to ride.  I just have too many toys at the moment...