V11 and knee pain

Troutman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how we got from a Scot's knee pain to what's naked and what isn't, but that's the joy of this forum. Docc, you got me on the label - mea culpa! I did learn something else - all of the later models forks must be the type used on the LeMans - the ad shows enough room above the top yoke to mount the clipons. My Rosso's tubes are flush with the top, so the bars go under - but with the dogleg design, I think the height is about the same as on a LeMans...and I bet someone out there has measured it!

Ah yes I see that now. Thanks

I'm not sure how we got from a Scot's knee pain to what's naked and what isn't, but that's the joy of this forum. Docc, you got me on the label - mea culpa! I did learn something else - all of the later models forks must be the type used on the LeMans - the ad shows enough room above the top yoke to mount the clipons. My Rosso's tubes are flush with the top, so the bars go under - but with the dogleg design, I think the height is about the same as on a LeMans...and I bet someone out there has measured it!

Right? I think it's great to learn and especially great that Troutman can learn so much about his V11 before he even swings a leg over it! :thumbsup:

So, I had heard that the "Sport" configuration of fork mounted headlamp/instruments carried over into the later years, and here, apparently, is an Öhlins-equipped Café Sport just so.  Troutman will have to find out if that is all fitted by a dedicated owner . . .