Cheap Oil

swooshdave

I couldn't find a good source for Yak fat Pete. Organic or synth. You'd think the Chinese would be selling it? I was reminded though, :oldgit: of my old dad, rest his soul, telling me how my grand dad, rest his soul, would use hog fat/skin/rind as bearings for his farm implements. Tractor, saw mill, etc. Good memories, that old farm.

• Like 1

I couldn't find a good source for Yak fat Pete. Organic or synth. You'd think the Chinese would be selling it? I was reminded though, :oldgit: of my old dad, rest his soul, telling me how my grand dad, rest his soul, would use hog fat/skin/rind as bearings for his farm implements. Tractor, saw mill, etc. Good memories, that old farm.

And does it matter how old the yak is when the fat is extracted? Does it help if the yak is given zinc supplements prior? You know, for the flat tappets!

And does it matter how old the yak is when the fat is extracted? Does it help if the yak is given zinc supplements prior? You know, for the flat tappets!

electrolytes.... its all about electrolytes.  keep the motor hydrated.

oh, and fish oil/omega B. 

So then whenever you are in a survival situation, you can drink your fish oil and gatorade mix out of the oil drain plug, like a soda fountain.

So then whenever you are in a survival situation, you can drink your fish oil and gatorade mix out of the oil drain plug, like a soda fountain.

GJ-150-glass-drink-dispenser-tap-silver-

• 6 months later...

There is an interesting thread on the Norton forum about oils. So extensive bench testing going on. Jim, who is doing the testing and reporting knows a thing or two about engines.

https://www.accessnorton.com/NortonCommando/follower-scar-oil-tests.25898/

The results are interesting and still developing. But both the Guzzi and Norton engines are relatively similar in that they are air cooled, flat tappets and pushrods. The biggest difference is that the Guzzis cool better due to the V-twin format.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

That is why I use Brawndo, because Brawndo's got electrolytes