Georgia Moto Guzzi Campout At TWOS

buellish1

This year the Georgia Guzzi campout will be at Two Wheels of Suches in Suches,Georgia on October 20th through the 22nd.I know there are those of you who in the past have reserved your cabin or lodge room by phone with Mary.Mary is leaving after today for a job in Dahlonega.Now when you call you will find Jenny on the other end of the line.She will do her best to take care of our lodging needs.You can also reserve lodging on the website if you prefer. http://twowheelsofsuches.com/

As always,no reservation is needed for camping.

You can reach me Mike Powell at p8080@mindspring.com for more information.

SAM_0779.JPG

Come ride some of the best roads in the Southeast,enjoy food and friends at one of the best motorcycle campgrounds in the country! At TWOS there are lodge rooms,cabins,camping and food available Friday evening through Sunday lunch.Call or make your reservations online.As always no reservation are necessary for camping.

I hope some of you fine folks looking at this discussion will attend.The Georgia campout is always a good time and you can't beat the roads in the area with a stick!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There is road work on Hwy 60 from the Stone Pile north to the Union County line.I spoke with a couple of DOT guys today and they will not be working on the weekend.If your approaching from the south  the logical detour would be taking Hwy 19 north out of Dahlonega to the dead end and then left on Hwy 129 north over Blood Mountain,then left on Hwy 180 to Suches.

http://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?u=80dbe14272ec0b5e1a1bf5b4e&id=783046c791

I'm planning a ride Saturday with the best BBQ in the North Georgia Mountains as the destination.

Gold Rush Days in Dahlonega are this weekend,Saturday and Sunday so the town square should be avoided unless you just want to be stuck in traffic on an air cooled motorcycle.