Four V11s for Sale - take your pick

Scud

Gotta make some room for an adventure bike. So I'd like to find good homes for two V11s and keep two here. Here's the menu:

1. 2000 Greenie: $5,250
  2. 2003 Red LeMans: $7,500
  3. 2002 Scura $19,000 (that's what Ewan McGregor asked for his Tenni recently... and I don't really want to sell it, but I would be willing to accept an unreasonably large amount of money for it.)
  4. And if you want to take over a project before I can finish it, the 2002 Champagne LeMans could be had for $3,250 in it's current state.

Any of the above could be had for more or less money - depending on what sort of accessories, spare parts, and upgrades you want or don't want. I'd be happy to mix and match suspension, exhaust, farkles, etc. I'm negotiable - especially if a nicely equipped adventure bike is part of the deal.

Without a doubt these are probably the best cared for V11s we will ever see for sale.  I'm sure the time spent maintaining these alone is worth well over the asking price.   

How far along is the champagne lemans project?  What still needs to be done to make it roadworthy?  That is a gorgeous color scheme!

I thought the Champagne one was done; I even rode it around the block a few times. But then I got concerned about an engine noise, so I've left it to sit a bit. Then I stole the fuel pump to get the Greenie going. The champagne paint is a bit scuffed up - and the LH fairing has a little road rash. 

I thought the Champagne one was done; I even rode it around the block a few times. But then I got concerned about an engine noise, so I've left it to sit a bit. Then I stole the fuel pump to get the Greenie going. The champagne paint is a bit scuffed up - and the LH fairing has a little road rash. 

It had a chunk of valve guide go through the engine.. had a broken spring, too, but I didn't see any part of that missing.

It had a chunk of valve guide go through the engine.. had a broken spring, too, but I didn't see any part of that missing.

Thanks Chuck - but I put a different engine in it. The original engine you refer to is still in pieces.

• 3 weeks later...

Binge & purge...

Decided to keep the Greenie. Getting the red LeMans ready to sell at lower price than above after moving some goodies to the Greenie.

Man, if you get $19k for your Scura..,,,

...then I would buy another Scura and pocket the (substantial) difference.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm strongly leaning toward a Husqvarna 701 Enduro. I'd like to be able to technical dirt riding and would be willing to sacrifice some "touring" comfort for that.