want a New Alloy petrol tank for your V11?

Fred in the shed

I thought it would be of interest to members of the V11 forum if you are in the UK maybe even Europe have a knackered Ethanol damaged tank and want a really nice alloy one made thats faithful to the original then the guy to go to is Lee Carey at MCS Engineering, Unit 6 Shipyard Industrial Estate, Brightlingsea, Essex , CO7 0AR, leecarey@btinternet.com he has now made two for me a 2001 Le Mans & 2004 Rosso Corsa

his work is absolutley cracking stuff, I was unable to post pictures on site as the files were to big but would be happy to email anyone who is interested. j.nicholas849@btinternet.com

Is that a hammer handle behind the mug?

When I joined this forum I didn't know it was full of "hammer whores". I've seen some disturbing things on the internet, very disturbing things (some I weren't even looking for) but this hammer fetish is really creeping me out...

• Like 1

Lee has made 2 tanks for me the new unpainted is for the Rosso Corsa (internal pump) and the Black painted Le Mans (pictured) is the external pump same as yours

only differance is Mk1 V11 has 3 holes in bottom of Tank and later Mk2 tank v11 has just one bloody big one, he built both tanks for me with bikes in situ I suspect (Arizona =Az?) to Essex my be further than you would be willing to travel? but he may be prepared to make without bike especialy if he is doing another in workshop at this time worth a try leecarey@btinternet.com

bbolesaz, I have a picture of the underside of the first tank Lee made for my 2001 Le Mans with the external petcock and pressure valve so you can see how it

all fits and how he placed everything in the same locations as the original plastic tank, if I send it to Dave perhaps he can post it on the forum as I am having

a bit of a problem posting pics on the site

bbolesaz, I have a picture of the underside of the first tank Lee made for my 2001 Le Mans with the external petcock and pressure valve so you can see how it

all fits and how he placed everything in the same locations as the original plastic tank, if I send it to Dave perhaps he can post it on the forum as I am having

a bit of a problem posting pics on the site

Send your pics to Dave or me (I'm Dave too!) We'll post anything you have :P: